Source: The Free Style Writing Challenge
I found this challenge and took it on my own. I nominate these bloggers to take this challenge if they haven’t already. I’m not sure if I created a Pingback for this post.
I’ve been day dreaming about a journey on a train, but the trains won’t stop for passengers where I live. I dream of the sway of the cars and long lost whistle blows. I wave to unseeing eyes of all those who we pass on this journey of a million places. I can see into the world of travelers that I’m not alone on my train journey. I visit some place new every night as my eyes close to the sound of the heavy cars rumbling down the tracks. I gaze upon the night time sky as the train rockets through the mist in land I’ve never seen before. As I wake up to a bright morning sky filled with clouds of blue I began my daily dream of traveling on my train journey.
number of words in 10 minutes: 134
“The Train Journey”
So here goes the RULES of this challenge:
- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).